Are you about to go on a first date? Or maybe you want to get to know the guy you’ve been seeing for a while better? Either way, it’s always good to have a few conversation starters up your sleeve to make sure your date goes well!
Those first few weeks and months when you’re first getting to know someone, are so exciting! You should make the most of this time and ask plenty of great questions.
Remember these questions can lead into deeper conversation if you’d like them to. You don’t need to string one after another. Let the conversation flow after you drop one of these questions!
Try to time the questions according to how many dates or how well you know they guy. You don’t want to weird them out by asking if them what their five year plan is in the first five minutes of meeting them!
Here are 125 flirty questions to ask a guy, to light a spark with your love interest!
Flirty Questions to Ask a Guy
It’s always easier to get to know someone when you’re feeling relaxed and having fun. These questions will help break the ice, so you can quickly skip past those first awkward moments.
The more inquisitive you are, the more obvious it will be that you’re into the guy, so use that to your advantage!
1. Have you been working out? (Cheeky yet attentive!)
2. What is your perfect idea of a date?
3. Do you believe in love at first sight? (or should I walk past again!)
4. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
5. What does your ideal relationship look like? (Think about your own ideal relationship, are they aligned?)
6. Do you prefer cuddling or kissing?
7. How are you still single?
8. What should we do this weekend? (Assuming you want to spend more time with them).
9. Do you prefer to be big or little spoon?
10. What is one temptation you can’t resist?
11. What would you do if I kissed you right now? (Only use this one if you’d actually like to kiss!)
12. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
13. When was the last time your experienced butterflies (if he doesn’t answer today…run!)
14. Am I your usual type?
15. What was your first kiss like?
16. Do you like whipped cream? (How cheeky do you want to be?!)
17. When was the last time you laughed so hard, you cried?
18. Do you like public displays of affection?
19. How would you seduce a person you like?
20. Do you think it’s OK for a woman to make the first move?
21. Would you ever do a nude run? (You could offer to join if their answer is yes!)
22. What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
23. What is something about you that would surprise me? (Be prepared for some pretty out-there answers!)
24. Have you ever dated a friend?
25. If tonight was your last night alive, what would you do?
26. You have a great smile. Did you ever have braces or are you dentally gifted? (CHEESE!)
27. What do you day dream about when you’re bored?
28. If you could commit one crime and not get caught, what would it be? (If it’s nothing too bad, offer to be their partner in crime!)
Subtle Flirty Questions to Ask a Guy
One of the best subtle ways to be flirty, is to ask him questions about you.
Let’s be honest, you want to know what he thinks about you anyway, so here is a subtle yet straight to the point way to find out!
Once you’ve asked him a few questions about you, why not turn the tables and ask him a few questions about himself?
Questions To Find Out What He Thinks of You
29. What do you look for in a girl?
30. What are your favourite qualities about me?
31. If I was an animal, what animal would I be?
32. Which feature do you think is my best?
33. What do you think my dream job would be?
34. What do you think we have in common?
35. What famous person do I most remind you of?
36. Do you think I’d make a good partner during a zombie apocalypse? (Keeping things fun and light-hearted.)
37. What is one question you’d love to ask me?
38. What would your family think of me?
39. What meal would you cook for me?
Questions To Find Out More About Him
40. What is your best feature?
41. Do you have any superstitions?
42. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
43. Do you think you’ll ever be a daddy?
44. What is your first ever memory?
45. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
46. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
47. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
48. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
49. What are you like as a boyfriend?
50. What type of music do you like?
51. Do you enjoy massages?
52. Would you ditch your girlfriend for a date with your celeb crush?
53. What is your worst trait?
54. What could you not live without?
55. Do you like breakfast in bed?
Flirty Questions to Ask a Guy You Like
Another great way to get to know your crush better, is to throw out some ‘Would You Rather?’ questions. These can be great fillers for any awkward silences that you come across!
56. Would you rather stay friends with an ex or never talk again?
57. Would you rather a true or dare?
58. Would you rather eat out or get take out?
59. Would you rather kiss in the dark or kiss in the rain?
60. Would you rather starter, main or dessert?
61. Would you rather be sexy or smart?
62. Would you rather big romantic gestures or simple every day ones?
63. Would you rather travel to a hot or cold place?
64. Would you rather go skinny dipping in a lake or climb a mountain? (Or switch out for two activities you like/hate!)
65. Would you rather kiss on the first date or wait for a few dates?
66. Would you rather give or receive?
67. Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible?
68. When you have children, would you rather have all girls or all boys?
69. Would you rather love and lose or never love at all?
70. Would you rather win a million dollars or find true love?
71. Would you rather time travel to the past or the future.
72. Would you rather a picnic under the stars or a meal at a fancy restaurant?
73. Would your rather a monogamous or open relationship?
74. Would you rather naughty or nice?
Flirty Questions to Ask a Guy Over Text
Sometimes it’s easier to ask some of the more embarrassing or risqué questions over text, right? So if there is anything you’re dying to know about the guy you like, do it over text!
Sending boring texts is a sure fire way to kill a relationship in the early days! Why not use some of these questions to kick-start some fun conversations over text.
75. Which emoji would you use to describe me?
76. What are you thinking about right now?
77. What is your biggest turn on/off?
78. Wanna plan something fun?
79. Tell me a secret!
80. What did you dream about last night?
81. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
82. Want a picture?
83. Where is your favourite place to be kissed?
84. What excites you?
85. Which meme best describes how you feel about me?
86. I’m on my way to yours… what should we do?
87. What is your secret fantasy?
88. What sexy scene from a movie would you like to recreate with me?
89. I just bought some new lingerie that I think you’d really like!
90. When you think about me, what do you think about?
91. I’m going for a shower, think about me!
92. If we were together right now, what would we be doing?
93. What does your day look like and how do I fit into it?
94. In the mood to have some fun?
95. What do you think I’m thinking about right now?
96. What’s the most unusual place that you’ve ever hooked up with someone in?
97. I like you! What should we do about that?
98. Should we move this conversation to in-person?
Flirty Questions to Ask a Guy to Get to Know Him Deeper
Now that you’ve spent some time getting to know this guy, do you want to get to know him more?
If you do really like this guy, you’re going to want to start getting to know him a little better. Try and ask him some of these questions so you can start to dig a bit deeper.
99. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
100. Is there anything you’re obsessed with right now?
101. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
102. Do you listen to your friends opinions about your relationships?
103. What does success look like to you?
104. What are you doing for the rest of your life?
105. What was your last dream about?
106. When you think of your future, what do you see?
107. What is the shortest/longest relationship you have had?
108. Do you think you have been a good boyfriend in past relationships?
109. What are some of your relationship deal breakers?
110. What is the nicest thing you’ve ever done?
111. Are you a home body or an explorer?
112. What would your dream date be?
113. How do you like to show someone you care about them?
114. What is your worst fear?
115. Do you have any regrets?
116. What is the most important thing in your life at the moment?
117. Who is one person in life that you can always count on?
118. What are you most proud of?
119. Are you a reliable person?
120. If I could grant you three wishes, what would they be?
121. Do you believe in soul mates?
122. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
123. What is your love language?
124. If you’re stranded on an island and you can only have four items, what would they be?
125. What do you think your life’s purpose is?
Final Thoughts on Flirty Q’s to Ask a Guy
So, which ones do you think you’ll use?
Will you play it safe and stick to the more surface level questions like ‘have you ever dated a friend?’
Will you play it cheeky and ask a questions such as ‘would you rather give or receive?’
Or will you get to know them on a deeper level and ask ‘Do you believe in soul mates?’.
Remember, flirting is one of the elements that keeps a relationship alive. So even if you’re a few years into your relationship, keep a few of these questions in the bank to keep that spark alive!
The ultimate goal of dating and asking these flirty questions is to find someone to LOVE! In fact, there is actually a study which lists 36 questions you can ask to fall in love.
We’d love to hear how your first date went, and whether you decided to use any of these flirty questions? Let us know in the comments below. Happy flirting!